A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Where in the web novel is the current chapter (112) , I saw on novelupdates the earliest chapter 62 :/ Would like to just read the novel tbh.

Why is the chapters here so outdated? In kissmanga there used to be 100+ chapters but here? What a let down

I feel you @Eksdevil . For some reason i can't find english translations and so many options are pretty complex to master too, but it does MD does have a pretty nice ui with a lot more features than kissmanga.

if you can't find the new chapters here you can just click on manga updates site for all the info on scans which is really comfortable, even if the capters aren't here you can find everything there about the manga

Aggregator gang
Having an english translation for this manhwa would make mangadex suffer the same fate as kissmanga. Can't believe people are so fucking dumb.

@Maala Oh, enlightened one, how about you give me all of the evidence to the contrary instead of being a little bitch and just saying that I'm propagating lies. No, seriously, enlighten me. I like to be proven wrong and will admit when something flies under the radar. Please, tell me who is a better manga aggregator out there? Or are you one of them morons who thinks that manga aggregator websites takes away from the effort that scanlators put into their websites? Also, please tell me what other manga aggregator websites out there don't use ads and at least respects the scanlators to choose to have their stuff hosted on the website or not. I really, really do wanna know 'cause of the dozen or so English-translated manga aggregators out there that I've seen, Mangadex is the only one that at least does such things and is also a MUCH MUCH better reading experience vs let's say, MangaReader.net. At least on Mangadex, I don't have to run Brave Shields and an anti-script extention like uMatrix to block certain background scripts from running so that I don't feel like I'm swimming in an ocean of adverts and popups.

I want a detailed list with sources and references to the contrary of what I said. I want full fucking autism here, as you are the one who is stating claims of lies without actually having any proof on hand. Other people can help you out, too. Please, prove me wrong as to why what I said are lies. I know that MD isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread, and honestly I don't care for the admin, Holo, who is also the leader of one of my least liked fansub groups, Doki, but at this point in time, MD is the only alternative to Bato.to that exists that I know of that at least tries to respect scanlators and their readers.

The ball's in your court now, Maala. You better not fuck this up.

Why the flying fuck people hating on mangadex here, you people don’t know how hard it it to get an actual website up and running. If you want new chapters, go to leviathan scans. Since it’s licensed mangadex will not host their translations here. Period. If you want to read the previous chapters, isekaiscan or mangakalot will do. Don’t bitch around here and cry about how kissmanga was better. I came with my tail between my legs after mangarock died, and this place is almost the same, and it even has doujinshis. If you don’t like it here, then screw off.

Edit: it’s dropped now, no more new chapters for us for now.

I really like reading the comment section. Its full of refugees from the ad disease ridden site bitching wer are da otha chaptas at.

ASURA the hero, i was following this series for so long and to see it dropped was very sad.

But now its being continued! Huzzah.

Could someone please tell me where the current chapter is covered in the web novel?

Might continue to look further.

Users who are viewing this thread