A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

A big thanks for returners scans for all the time they have put into this.

Also a big middle finger for the people who ruined it for the rest. They know who they are.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't actually quit because of hurt feelings, though i doubt i'd be right in doing that.

Well thanks for translating up till now anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@Retard_

Hey I only noticed now this whole shitstorm and came to say thanks.

I usually hate translators because most of them are very entitled and douchbags but we aren’t that great either.

You picked up a weekly manga and gave it to us with good translation and almost no delays and I see that people complain about the dumbest shit.

Anyway thanks for picking it back up to this point, sorry about the idiots (you honestly shouldn’t even pay attention to people like that they’re everywhere) and good luck with whatever you do.

I'm really gratefull for people who translate but thinking that they do it for free in 2019. Jesus, grow up people.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work until now <3.

I was quietly awaiting the weekly release and then decided to check the comments to see if something was up.

Anyway, I just signed up to thank you for your hard work up until now, @Retard_

The French TL is up and I'm resisting the urge to Google translate for my fix. 😄

Thanks @Retard_ , your work giving us fast and well translated chapters is greatly appreactiated. Wish you luck on any future venture you endeavor towards in the future. o7

For those that want to see chapter 61 https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/bim37q/disc_a_returners_magic_should_be_special_ch61/

Dex-chan lover
Leviatan picked it up after being dropped by the previous group. Don't bully them this time.

First of all: Thank you for your hard work @Retard_

Second: @ABCsOfLife each scanlation has it's own policy, in the case of LeviatanScans it seems to do be upload the chapter 1 week after it has been uploaded on their website

@Retard_
Thousands of people were reading your translations being silent and happy because of all the work you did. It's sad that it's over, but I hope you'll feel better that way. Thank you for your good work.

Thanks for picking up the translation.

As a side note

Don't read the comments if you can't handle negativity, or you can do like Allenallenallen and threaten to quit translating if people complain anymore, if you want positive comments on every chapter.

Just a quick hint for the new translators, or anyone else.

Wait, people were bullying Returner Scans? wtf? Someone slap some knowledge on me, please. I don't dive into comments often.

Group Leader
QmaGD8o.png

For context, that chapter on that week was released under a day after it was out in korean.
That's one out of hundreds. just on discord we already had almost 100 people banned in a few weeks, there's also mangadex, reddit and other platforms.
And I love this series so ofc I wanna read the comments, there's so many theories about it and easter eggs if you look closely, it's the best webtoon I've read.
@FrostedFoxes @ThatOneComment

@Retard_ Ah, my bad I didn't even think about discord, you can't very easily ignore people in your own chat room, even if you want to.

I still think you should have done like allen and threaten to quit first, and put it at the end of a chapter or somewhere that everyone would see it, especially since you actually like the series, but i guess i understand why you quit a bit more after thinking about it.

@retard_ sorry to see you go bud, your work has always been fantastic. It's too bad this community is full of ungrateful shitheads who can't appreciate quality.

Users who are viewing this thread