A riddle from long ago.

Story about this riddle.
I was just cleaning my old room then I discovered a notebook that I had when I was a child or teenager (I don't know how old I was). It was my old Math notebook, written inside was just math stuff until I found a riddle. The riddle brought back memories, it was riddle told by my friend but I couldn't answer it and my friend wouldn't tell me the answer, so I written it on my Math notebook and ask my classmate what was the answer and my friend said all of those answers are wrong. Then I forgotten about it, THE END

This is the riddle (I don't know the answer). If you know the answer can you explain it.

"I am what men love more than life
Fear more than death or mortal strife
What dead men have and rich require
I'm what contented men desire"

Group Leader
Tell me do you remember all the clues ? Like 'so i written it on the notebook..' it might be goes to the riddles itself or the answer. I will try to solve it jst giff me a time LMAO

@pandascepter
Sorry, no more clues. The story I told only lasted a single day. When tomorrow came, me and my friend forgot all about the riddle. The only thing I wrote on my notebook was the riddle itself.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm dumb so I googled it and the answer is
"Nothing"
. Pretty self-explanatory so I don't think I need to spell it out?
Oh and apparently there is a longer version of this

"What does man love more than life
Fear more than death or mortal strife
What the poor have, the rich require,
and what contented men desire,
What the miser spends and the spendthrift saves
And all men carry to their graves?"

Group Leader
The answer is 'The Unknown'. Why you ask ? If you read the story phrase by phrase you'll understand why does the riddle say so. The Unknow refer to 'Curiosity', why ? Because it's bring back the memories to the riddle and if the present guy solved the riddle it will bring satisfied, as like the riddle's say "I am what men love more than life.." and goes on, and as what the story told, it was true, if he forgotten about it, because he was alrd dead at the time with continously relieve feeling till' his last day, because what everything we do we living being will have something to do for the next generation. The phrase "what dead men have and rich require" is the 'answer' so all the stories only ended up with an 'answer'. LMAO....

Group Leader
@yatsuki oh you degenerate and that's close call bruh my answer with the real one. Oh yeah, 'Nothing' makes sense but i prefer long answer than short. Thanks yatsuki for the answer

Group Leader
And idk, why the fuck the story and the riddle was different, but cool i guess

@Yatsuki
I can't say that you are correct because I don't know the answer, maybe your correct or maybe your wrong. But your answer is very likely be the correct answer (Even though you googled it, I don't mind it).

@pandascepter
Your answer is very funny because you turn it around, and connected it to me. LOL

Group Leader
@w1nter_proxy i dun't understand what chu sayin bruh. Explain it to me, why is it funny. I am right, a man fear unknown than dead LMAO and if he knew the answer he'ill relieve as hell LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@421cookies I was Jacking Off to a Hentai when Suddenly My Jizz Transported Me to the World of the Doujin and Now I Got Loli Maou-s to obliterate Thoroughly and No One Can Stop Me

Users who are viewing this thread