A Romantic Comedy That Only I Know

In another rendition of “I cried like a bitch”...

Damnnnnn ittttt. Worth it

So the boy give up their precious moments for her health, but for some reason the boy still remember those moments.

Until its finally revealed at the end, that its because the girl's wish is for him not to forget about her.

So now only the boy remember their precious moments together since the world erased it like it never happened, hence why "A romantic comedy only i know"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Translation may not have helped or regardless the story is presented and explained horribly because it's perplexing on what is actually happening. 2/10.

As far as I can comprehend,
this "happy email" magic helps people fufill someone's demand of a wish, but at a cost.
Apparently that cost was that his girlfriend day by day somehow completely forgot about their past, even though she's recovered from death. As he's about to commit suicide for the pain of being forgotten by her, her own wish was that he doesn't forget about her and saves him. Then, they stay together...
it's decent, but was poorly executed.

i really didn't get the happy email part but mane.... a real one cried like a bitch today

Users who are viewing this thread