A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 11

Thanks Solace! I wonder if she'll join in on the hunt. Really enjoying this so far, can't believe she just went to town on Luze hahaha.

The thing with Luze almost felt like a spell, how she instantly was like a different person. And our darling princess is either joining the hunt itself or gonna be bored out of her mind waiting for people to gift her their prey.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh.. The hell was wrong with the older twin sister ??
Many thanks

@moonshadow I agree, I also think Luze was under a spell because of the flashback from the prince (end of ch. 9) where the girl said, "It was for the sake of your highness". Since we saw that there was some weird mana around the thug, its most likely she was controlled as well. I dont think her eyes glowed for no reason. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much for the updates!!! woooow that bish be cray cray... that seems very abrupt tho, i agree with the other comments, was it a spell??? I'M SO HAPPY OUR PRINCESS BEAT THE SENSE BACK INTO HER THO LMAOOOO her and the prince are cute. i bet our leading lady will be joining the hunt lmaooooo

Fed-Kun's army
omg i hope that she joins the hunt and lune's her lady of honor lmaooooo caramel is gonna lose it

Wouldn't it be funny if the MC joins the hunt, gets the best results, then chooses the prince to receive the honor? Reverse roles would be hilarious.

Thank you for the chapter! 💛
I read the raw up until ch. 19, at that time, Luze will be able to redeem herself, also our Princess will join the hunt with a disguise, and lastly the white haired boy will show up again. That's all!

@yumungmei That would be so like the princess

I’m just throwing this out there, but is the prince like cursed with delusional fans? And the princess must have been used or betrayed at some point during childhood

Dex-chan lover
I sense that the twin sister Luze haven't learned anything.
She will plan something in the hunting competition.

Or I am completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread