A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 12

the transition from the pillow to the vase to the other lady... chef's kiss

Fed-Kun's army
fajlkds i love that princess so much lmaooooo~ wow that lady sure is insane, huh

thank you very much for the update~!

Why tht blonde girl say mc is just a baron child? Isn't she a princess? Did caramel's kingdom hide tht fact when they introduced her? Did I miss something? 🤔

@Matsukira No, the crazy older twin is the daughter of the baron. She’s pissed at her because of her advice and took it as a threat and disrespect. Princess Yurishen is a princess 100%.

Fed-Kun's army
Too many crazy b*tches in this kingdom man.
Those maids are scary...

Someone doesn't want caramel to procreate, given he is surrounded by crazy bitches.

I think cousin vying for throne is possible, given he only has a younger brother and seems to have the same mother.

I like to think she just screamed "ASS" with no context and smashed a vase

Dex-chan lover
tbh these maids should just be fired, who fucking educated them to behave like this. their stealing limelight from the protagonists. endangering FMC health like this isn't the best, especially if its not something that she chooses

well while a lot of people are complaining about the fmc being starved well thats a custom from the same time that encouraged coursets to achieve an hourglass figure

if she realy wanted them (imperial family) to think about divorcing her she should just upstage the hunting competition by winning while annoying the other hunters
and (that bit is important and already forgone) not attending by faking to be ill
( if she doesnt there might actualy ve eccentrics, well today we would call them people with good taste, who might still like her)

Users who are viewing this thread