A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 28

Some people talk about how it’s “side story” or “filler” but bitch character development ain’t filler or a side story. They are getting to know each other and getting more familiar so each other as every chapter goes, even when far apart. Side story? Excuse me but a good author knows how to build up on small things, that seem insignificant but builds up until later it’s in yo face. I prefer this pacing, instead of them already kissing and shit in the second chapter when they just freaking met.

@Mongri First of all I have every right to not like something as long as I stay in line. Second, you dont have the right to call me that, who do you think you are? Third, I'm free to think those people are irrelevant and if not, it's up to me to decide not you.

@Rhaesar firstly I didn’t call you anything, I was speaking generally. Secondly if we are talking about staying in line then don’t complain about a story in the first place, that’s staying in line. Thirdly yes you are, but there should be some logic behind it or it’s just meaningless. Take into consideration writing and how it’s done as well as what makes writing so good. Things like that make a story more enjoyable because it’s not meaningless and out of known were. You’re entitled to your own opinion and so am I. So why are you so offended?

@Mongri if i consume something, i have every right to express my discontent. You dont blindly go and accept everything thus you may don't like somethings. And just because I dont like something about the story doesn't mean I'm being disrespectful. So with your sense, does everyone entitled to love and adore everything about the story? I dont think so. I'm entitled to my opinion about story not the individuals. If you want to express how my thinking is wrong you don't go and scream your opinion. You may explain whether they may be useful in the future, they may enrich the story etc. I would respect that.

This was really funny! I really enjoyed Caramels reaction when the ring went off and he thought of the possibility of it being her 😂really lighthearted and fun chapter thanks for the update as always!

@Rhaesar I’m also entitled to me opinion, I don’t see why you’re being so aggressive then acting in defence as if you’ve done nothing wrong? By your logic your aggressive nature towards me makes no sense. I by no means targeted anyone with my comment and only spoke my mind. You have your opinions and I have my own. You’re contradicting yourself. Why argue with me in the first place?

The arm wrestling scene 😭 I couldn't help but to go :O how could she beat that burly man? Did she got help from the ring? And Caramel!!!!! There's no time let's save our princess!!!!

Novacasa is weird and what did he do in the past that could make someone mad to the point blowing up places like this? Sike.

@mongri im more explanatory than aggressive here. In the first place I just express my opinion ABOUT THE STORY, then you just started cursing and you were like SOME PEOPLE here bitching about... The only people here complained was me of course I would take the comment personally.
Anyway I'm free to think anything about the story, and as long as you stay respectful, which you were not, you too can express your opinion to me.
Just because here is internet does not mean you can go cyberbully.

@Rhaeser I think you’re misunderstanding something, If I was directing it at you I’d @ you, I was speaking generally. When I read that chapter it was after I read the comments of several other chapters in other comics, as well as instagram users viewpoint of the story. I got angry and wrote that, I’m pretty passive aggressive and so that was be trying to put it nicely. Regardless I didn’t see it at you, and you should be hurt unless you thought it was applied to you. At that point it really ends up being about how you agree with me but refuse to acknowledge it therefore you’re angry. Or at-least that’s what’s going on from my perspective. I’m not cyberbullying because I’m just stating me opinion, which may have been misinterpreted and or misspoken in my part. Still though my point still stands, maybe you refuse to a knowledge it like I said earlier in this comment.

@Mongri facts, they probably dont use their brain to realize something as simple like that would be important later for the character lmfao

I too. would like to have an extremely effeminate and slender figure whilst possessing strength that far surpasses a muscular bodybuilder
i wish for once they'd have something in these stories that's actually humanly plausible because i've seen these tropes so often that i forget that they wouldn't actually apply irl
but it's cute and fun so i have no complaints

Fed-Kun's army
jfadfljk is it the ring??? or is it just her??? also lmao does the prince think SHE's causing the explosions lmaooo

thank you for the update~!

@aelf if I could like your comment I would, lmao seems I mentioned them wrong in my comment and my grammar is shit wow, I must’ve been pretty angry haha.

Users who are viewing this thread