A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 32

Awww, its probably freeing for the princess to be able to let herself go and just enjoy herself with someone. She should just go and marry him.

Also, thats one heck of a room in an inn. No wonder it looked like rich people and nobles were the ones crowding the inn.

@Franci_ i looked for a hole but didn’t find any. What hole are you talking about?

Aggregator gang
Wow, good catch, Caramel. Her neck would’ve snapped if he didn’t catch that.

AND IS THE BLUE HAIRED GUY THE MAGICIAN THAT WAS IN AN AFFAIR WITH THE PRINCESS, BUT HER FATHER FOUND OUT AND WAS KILLED? MAYBE THAT MAGICIAN ISN’T DEAD AND IT’S HIM!!! OOHohiHhhIhihihIgi tHeOrIeS

"And there's only one bed."
oh my god, there's only one bed.

that's what i like to see.

@Franci_ what hole?

If you're talking about what her head is sticking over at the end, that's just the step down to where the table and chairs are. You can see throughout the fight after they end up on the floor that they're rolling around near it (and blackie grabs the coat from the lower area).

This is honestly one of the best 'action' scenes I've seen in terms of consistent positioning of characters relative to their environment and the objects within.

Honestly, if I was caramel, I'd find her so annoying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know. Pillow fights never end innocently in these romance type of stories. LOL

@Strowy oh I really didn't notice it before. Still seems strange to me that there's a step in a room 😅 (couldn't think of another word apart from "hole" sorry)

Fed-Kun's army
HEY IS THAT GUY THE ONE FROM THE STORY WITH THE PRINCESS??? THE ONE WHO ALLEGEDLY GOT MURDERED??? OR WHO IS HE am i tripping??? ohhh that chick is hella dead tho she doesn't look good at ALL aflksdfjkl

our prince and princess are so cute??? they're progressing nicely hehehe it's nice when awkward teens can just act their age THEY HAVE FUN TOGETHER i'm happy for them

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread