A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Lol this dense girl didn't realize she is dancing on a traditional festival where your dance partner is your destined one insert romantic forever.lol she just fell to his skims and lies and didn't recognize he is just jelly and doesn't want to share his bae to others.XD.

Thank you for the translations❤😊

Oh god they’re too cute. Just have babies already! Thank you for the translations! I’m enjoying this so much!

“Caramel went from “I hate you and I want a divorce” to “step on me” in a dance off after a festival date.”

@Firemorfox oh my god I’m dying 😂

Enemies to lovers is really the best genre 😌❤️

Not gonna lie, Caramel looked a little jealous 😍 and as always, Blackie always impresses me with her strength

Fed-Kun's army
lkjdfajkldfs he fell!!! may day!! may day!!! boy down!!!

seriously tho lmao does he realize... they're... going to dance under the moonlight...?? after spending time at the festival together, in which he helped her win prizes?? SIR THIS IS A DATE man they're very cute together, i love enemiesrivals to lovers 😍 their chemistry... oof.

thank you so much for the update~!

Thank god the description has their names in it, cause I seriously can't remember their names otherwise, Karyuel and Yurishien.

For them that supposed to hate each other, they trust each other quite well.

Dex-chan lover
The prince is really good at this isnt he? Does he have experience wooing girls?

Aweee, such a cute couple 🥺💕
"Blackie x Caramel" Their real names are fading from my memories 🤣🤣

Thank you always for the hardwork and delivering to us this fine chapter 🙏💯

Users who are viewing this thread