A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 40

I'm not quite sure, but I've come across the term young-ae before and it usually means lady (or something similar). Since you said it's mtl, it's similar to the others that thought it was a name. Just saying that I'm not 100% sure. Anyway thanks for picking it up. If you didn't say, I wouldn't have noticed it was mtl.

Istg these 2 will have a LOT of stories to tell their children in the future about their 'adventures' lol

thanks for picking this up! Please do continue with your translations! You did a great job! It didn't seem like MTL at all. Also, I'm so sad to hear that this is on hiatus :(( I love this series.

The translation is pretty good for MTL. However, there were a fair number of grammatical errors that I don't imagine can be attributed to whatever software or AI you used ― not that it's a big deal.

Thank you so much for translating this, Ouid! And oh my gee, it doesn't feel like MTL at all. It's actually so easy to read and understand. Thank you for translating this. Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

Gawd, I missed their banters seriously. They are so cute! 😆😆😆

Group Leader
@asbyn sorry I have noticed that when I reread this. I was in a rush so I didn't notice before I uploaded it. I'll be careful next time thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread