A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 7

It seems this author really doesn't know anything about shoes. HOW DOES SOMEONE TAKE OFF/PUT ON BOOTS WITH LACES LIKE THOSE SO FAST?!?!?! LOL

Fed-Kun's army
oo-of course it was her.

@pianistlover I was wondering the same. Even the modern zippered ones take some time to take off and put back on.

“ Turn hyungnim into a noonnim” 😂 I’m dying, omg. She is so crazy, she’s probably my favorite FL right now. I

Remember how FL said she had to practice her high heel killing skills to get ML next time they dance? Omg, Prince doesn’t stand a chance.

I totally saw this betrayal coming. What kind of Baron’s daughter has the balls to seek out the crown princess? I hope that FL’s ass kicking doesn’t discriminate based on gender.

Dex-chan lover
lol I cant believe they were all in agreement to this plan, doesn't that mean everyone at that tea party is equally crazy

Ummmmm guys she’s wearing the exact same dress as Janette from who made me a princess ... at least now we know the author thinks j is evil too lol

Double-page supporter
She's just a daughter from some random baron no?
Just have her executed in front of the palace with the red haired bitch watching, that ought to teach them.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting. A large gem stone studded brass nuck. That gem should be able to put some vary deep dents into someone's face.

Users who are viewing this thread