A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it doesn’t become one of those stories where only the female lead is good... but also like do they not realize that if the imperial princess of Carna got so badly hurt in another kingdom it could lead to war?!?! They’re so dumb holy shit

In real life, even an assassination of an Archduke could lead to World War 1. It doesn't matter whether a princess is gonna "abandoned" or "divorced" by the crown prince or not--harming her in foreign soil for whatever reason could lead to war, whatever excuses the host country is having, whoever the one responsible in it. Anyone who's involved is akin to having tickets to guillotine. Then this "backstabbing villain" is just waiting behind a tree to "reveal" herself. A score of 8.4ish for this level of writing is overrated.

Contributor
Wait, but hold on. Lune is like the one person, aside from her maid, who should have already known the prince would never write a sappy letter like that? Is this a plot-hole, or...?

Edit:
I'm so proud of me, after reading the next page XD

...Well at least the traitor bullshit was over quickly. Definitely would have been annoyed if it got dragged on and on

Where does this impudent girl whose only a mere baron’s daughter gets her bravery bu acting like a wreck less fool does she not know that she could be executed for her grave sins on planning an assassination to a Imperial Princess!! How narrow minded

meh captian obvious is female this time around...

also that female should have started running

Users who are viewing this thread