A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 8

Got a little impatient so I read the raws as to know what happened next.

GIRL IS FREAKING YANDERE. CREEPY AF. BUT THAT GIRL'S ASS WILL BE KICKED- I MEAN PUNCHED BY MC HAHAHAHAHAHA IT WAS REALLY FUNNY. She became like an obedient pup. Cute.

It also showed a backstory of our MC and ML. They both have been through some bad shit, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sandrascarlet she was going to die. It was retarded of her to come alone, or even at all. Granted, she was right about most of the situation, but she wasn't right about the black magic guy. Given that it's her character to act as such, but even so

Fed-Kun's army
"Should I punch you five more times since three wasn't enough?"
Oh god I love her she's just as great as Scarlet.

😢 another webtoon pulls the Damsel in Distress for the main pairing. Wish more stories avoided that trope. 😢😢

Dex-chan lover
lmao, these people trying to separate them will have better chance letting these two self destruct than planning all these shits

shdksgdksks EXCELLENT! MY FAITH IN LOVE AND SISTERHOOD RESTORED!!

also. as an older twin, getting an older twin to betray herself by implying that she's the younger twin is so real lmao

finaly a female lead that can sort of fight and knows how imperial law works
treason comes with a groupon:
you and your whole family can meet the executioner at a fraction of the cost and at least you personaly can even experience him in action from up close

Oho,i was wrong, i thought it was Lune. Hahaha. This plot is really refreshing. I seriously love the FL. So chic, cool and cray-cray 😂💖

@zephyroths lmao so true 😂

Users who are viewing this thread