A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 48 - Drinking Party With the Scumbag

Dex-chan lover
It's actually funny to see Makino becoming scummier by the chapter. I don't know why...

Please, IRL don't invite people to drink with the intention of doing dirty things with them. That's a crime only Trump and Vince McMahon can get away with 😐.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually funny to see Makino becoming scummier by the chapter. I don't know why...

Please, IRL don't invite people to drink with the intention of doing dirty things with them. That's a crime only Trump and Vince McMahon can get away with 😐.
She can't get scummier, when she started out as the scummiest ò_ó..

Then again, it's probably also taxing to have the person you like do lewd things for money, once you realise that eh ~

Though let's just be thankful she's a girl and gay, any other way and she'd just spread chaos around the world

Dex-chan lover

It's a very common thing in a lot of countries.

Don't do it though. Call those people scum too.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna congratulate her for not bombarding Mashiro with flirts or even worse…
However, a “sleepover event” with someone intoxicated is extremely bad when the sober person doesn’t have the intention of respecting your boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
Does the minimum drinking age even apply on private premises? In the UK, for example, children between the ages of 5 and 17 can lawfully drink alcohol at home, even though the minimum age for buying booze is 18. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro is thinking about scummy scum's 20th birthday. That's a good sign!

Meanwhile scummy scum is forcing things and clearly didn't understand any of the nuance from her older sister's friends-to-lover story. Lazy, dumb, entitled scummy scum leveraging money and power over someone vulnerable to get what she wants. Let's see how much lower she can go...

Does she have any redeeming qualities? Being cute doesn't count!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Kosuzume ultimately decided on the current title. Those other ones didn't have as nice a ring to them.

Thanks for the translation (I imagine that if Makino did drink alcohol it'd give her the courage to redouble her scumminess. As if she already wasn't pushing the boundaries).

She's such a little piece of shit. I haven't felt the urge to punch a character in the face in a while. Still, her bahavior is still funny.

Thanks for the translation, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread