A Shoulder to Cry On

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For The Next Update!! <3 <3

The black hair guy is a piece of shit. Why can't I fund a manghwa that have good relationships, why is always fucked up nowadays?

Omg from the art and the vibe I thought it'd be cute and artsy but no this ML is the absolute worst. In my opinion pretty much worse than rape is falsely accusing others of rape. This ML is a manipulative trash human that doesn't consider the effect his actions have on others, disregards someone seriously considering dropping out because of him, and I hope at the very least he feels really freaking heartbroken at some point in this story.

Group Leader
A Shoulder to Cry On is a very good title, with psychological thoughts and problems with which are dealing the two main characters: Dayeol and Cho. The manhwa doesn't mainly concentrate on the love between the boys, it shows the difficulties of lives we are often not aware of. The school life, and hard past and unknown tomorrow are issues, the characters need to take care of to maintain their complicated relationship, which grows with time into a trust and care based partnership. It's definitely non a typical BL manhwa, it shows the long process of love's growth, the ups and downs and patience for changes. It's a masterpiece which is worth to read because it doesn't show an empty man's desire to 'body' love, but the need for human loyalty, kindness and friendship in a relationship.

People who hate the black haired guy here just haven't read the whole thing, his actions are inexcusable of course but the character development is great

A Shoulder to Cry On is a very good title, with psychological thoughts and problems with which are dealing the two main characters: Dayeol and Cho. The manhwa doesn't mainly concentrate on the love between the boys, it shows the difficulties of lives we are often not aware of. The school life, and hard past and unknown tomorrow are issues, the characters need to take care of to maintain their complicated relationship, which grows with time into a trust and care based partnership. It's definitely non a typical BL manhwa, it shows the long process of love's growth, the ups and downs and patience for changes. It's a masterpiece which is worth to read because it doesn't show an empty man's desire to 'body' love, but the need for human loyalty, kindness and friendship in a relationship.
I came to post a comment but you said it all ! 😁(y)
And I also agreed with @Katsunine

Users who are viewing this thread