A Sign of Affection

This is an odd note, but I took ASL 101 and, at least in America, people prefer to be called Deaf than Hearing Impaired... it’s like a politically correct thing and members of the Deaf Community think that they are not impaired so the correct terminology is empowering. Just my two cents.

Group Leader
Oooo author of Hibi Chouchou! Surprised I missed seeing this until now... *adds to reading list*

Double-page supporter
this is super cute!! and a romance manga where the relationship ACTUALLY feels like its moving along and developing at a proper pace? WILD!

Just found this manga and my heart is so fluffy after catching up. It's super cute but with the right amount of tension. Thanks to the translators.

read up until the latest updated chapter, didn't even realise that it was actually by Morishita Suu 😭 all her stories make you feel all warm inside

Itsu is easily my new crush he gives me Ginko from Mushishi vibes that’s why... Put him in a shoujo setting and Its over for me lmao I love him

Double-page supporter
These sorts of male leads are already difficult to communicate with, so in a story about communication, this leads to even more of a disconnect with his type of character... I think this is why so many people are feeling like there is something off about his behavior. A more forthcoming or emotionally available ML would be more suited to this story, I think. The fact that Yuki is so desperately trying to get out of her bubble while he's already so unusually worldly makes their love feel even more one-sided.

Group Leader
It shouldn't be legal to be able to draw a girl this cute, it really shouldn't

Users who are viewing this thread