A Sign of Affection

Ohh guys thank you for your hard work!!
Plss update the english chapters I'm dying hereeeee 😭
Can't bring myself to look at it without understanding anything, I like this story so much ahhaah SOS

thank you so much to the translators for picking this up!!!! Such a wholesome heartwarming story '~' im so glad its being translated

Since this manga has been dropped due to being recently licensed in English by Kodansha, I decided to buy each English chapter as it gets released at the same time in Japan. If you want to see chapter 11 and more, you can join me on our shoujo book club, https://discord.gg/NQyZqsZ. :)

Man not be harsh to that childhood friend but if he is interested in yuki its better to move on and find someone else, i just don't really want the guy to be hurt.

Simulpub chapters retail for ¥200, if it's not much you can buy it but understandably there's a discord link below for people who can't.

Group Leader
Did the English translation team drop this one? I wouldn't mind trying to translate it, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Group Leader
@manvugu Thank you for letting me know. Guess I will be buying the rest of the story then. It's so good, I really want to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread