A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Loner Noble Dies a Lonely Death

Dex-chan lover
Tags: Romance...

Yeah, sure you'll remain alone buddy, sure you will...
Dunno if spoiler or translator/editor change, but no romance or harem tag. There a 'comedy' tag tho but with the 'sinister' look one of the hooded 'gods' give on page 6 , idk if it'll go the 'fanservice' route sending busty /good looking women of diff archetypes to try to 'seduce' him.

Tho he seems to be more disinterested in a 'ppl are a pain' viewpoint versus aroace (which is valid), although hopefully it goes down more the apathetic route than the misogynist route (which i can imagine would've happened if he /was/ married but his spouse ended up cheating or whatever), that said Noble birth aside maybe he should've asked for like a "Anti-charm" ability with women or just to be 'ugly'/plain looking (altho i can imagine that backfiring of the 'plain or chubby' looking noble who has 'accomplishments' and still having 'gold diggers')

And, i guess, being a 'playboy' flirt as an aristocrat would be more of a scandal to do flings with than if he was a normal person. If not use his magical tool creation to make some kinda 'robot wife' or so/hire someone fake /no nonsense to pretend to be in a relationship (tho that'd prolly fall into the 'fake lovers to real feelings' trap/cliche lol)
I could never, I'm the type who easily get lonely

Well, nothing wrong with being in a relationship as long as it's not codependency but hopefully you could be fulfilled with friends/family too b/c other than rly toxic family they're more likely to stay around/be 'permanent' compared to something romantic , other than him being completely anti social i'd rather have 3-4 good friends rather than a 'perfect' romance/partner. Tho be hilarious if he did end up marrying some 'granny' age 'chef' or so if he just wants to enjoy good food

Users who are viewing this thread