A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Loner Noble Dies a Lonely Death

i don't know if a man knows that sometimes there is a woman that will gladly just sit quietly or beside him without doing romantic things a lot every day (it will be better than with a man that violent or too demanding/bossy), this is just my opinion though

Dex-chan lover
I do understand the need to have time for yourself, but then again to accomplish so many things and accumulate wealth without anyone to share this joy is quite sad imo! Beside, he has such a loving family but he sees them as some nuisance? There are people who would give everything for such a family!

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed a bit, I thought they will implement the story like the title said , but when I checked it has romance tag..

He will get married then?
Well I will give this a chance
If this turns out harem romance ecchi I will drop this

Dex-chan lover
Just a little question, is there really a man that enjoy his solitude until their end?
?.?...
There's all kinds of people. For those of us who are highly introverted and/or neurodivergent, social interaction can be exhausting and debilitating. I spent most of my life under the common assumption that having a full social life and romance would be fulfilling, but instead I ended up super anxious and depressed. When I realized I didn't need to meet those common expectations it was like I took the chains off.

Dex-chan lover
There's all kinds of people. For those of us who are highly introverted and/or neurodivergent, social interaction can be exhausting and debilitating. I spent most of my life under the common assumption that having a full social life and romance would be fulfilling, but instead I ended up super anxious and depressed. When I realized I didn't need to meet those common expectations it was like I took the chains off.
You should do what makes you happy, not what makes other happy! Ofc if you're not hurting anyone! People who really care about you will love you regardless! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
blasphemy! sacrilege! heresy! his first bite in sandwich should've started from the angled edges and not in the middle where it's the most meaty and actually the best part.

i thought his sister would be actually really clingy to him to the point that she'll always visit him lmao

Dex-chan lover
Who wana bet that the shadowy loner god is himself? Just a future himself? He grinned pretty evilly when our boi said "A refined solo lifestyle. That's it."

I know this guess is a bit out there, but their facial structure is similar and their hair (what we can see of it) seem remarkably similar.

Edit. They removed the Romance tag

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread