A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At least he get some reward from his contribution...
(OωO )...

Supporter
This is where in a “normal” series he’d invite her to dine with him in exchange for the ticket.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the other characters react like that to the protag rewarding himself is it a cultural thing or???
It's the price. It's like buying yourself a new car as a reward for finishing a weekly report at work. You know from his flashback that it's something even nobles rarely have. It's just far too extravagant by normal standards.

Dex-chan lover
It's the price. It's like buying yourself a new car as a reward for finishing a weekly report at work. You know from his flashback that it's something even nobles rarely have. It's just far too extravagant by normal standards.
Considering that nobles rarely have them as well, and the fact that it's a more luxurious cut of meat than the one he had in his flashback, it's probably more equivalent to buying out tickets to an entire cruise trip to enjoy for yourself.

Supporter
I hope this doesn't turn into a love story, I absolutely adore the romance genre, but it would be nice for them to just remain as friends. This story would be really strange if he didn't just stay single.
I think the whole draw of this series is that it’s not a romance but it’s teased at all along the way.

It’s basically edging in romance manga form :p

Aggregator gang
Wow didnt even blink at being asked to do more work for/with her. I'm fully surprised, if it wasnt for the fact that it's probably so he can listen to professionals play the music himself when he's in the mood.

Dex-chan lover
I think the whole draw of this series is that it’s not a romance but it’s teased at all along the way.

It’s basically edging in romance manga form :p
The internet has destroyed me, every time i see edging all i can think about is the term gooning.... Romance gooning is not the term i thought my head would brew up today.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the other characters react like that to the protag rewarding himself is it a cultural thing or???
Probably because they consider it too expensive for something like that.

As a separate comment, really sucks the author is inserting this girl into the story and basically going against the theme of the story.

Group Leader
I don't think the author will break the integrity of the story but might add a fling or small relationship to help mc realize that he really loves being single. Also about this, I don't think mc has any 'relationship" thoughts with her but finds their relation to be something unexpected

Dex-chan lover
Considering that nobles rarely have them as well, and the fact that it's a more luxurious cut of meat than the one he had in his flashback, it's probably more equivalent to buying out tickets to an entire cruise trip to enjoy for yourself.
That's kind of a bad comparison though; it's more like if Steve Ballmer booked himself an entire cruise trip to enjoy for himself.

People are forgetting that MC kind of has fuck you money from his many, many inventions; the only reason he's still working and inventing shit is because it makes his life more convenient, leisurely and pleasurable.

Dex-chan lover
That's kind of a bad comparison though; it's more like if Steve Ballmer booked himself an entire cruise trip to enjoy for himself.

People are forgetting that MC kind of has fuck you money from his many, many inventions; the only reason he's still working and inventing shit is because it makes his life more convenient, leisurely and pleasurable.
Regardless of who it is that decided to book the cruise trip (it could even be Mr Amazon himself even), the point is that to the common folk, it is still a ludicrous amount of money being spent on a pat on the back for your work.

EDIT: Okay more clarity, everyone also asked whether it's his birthday or some sort of special occasion. The thing that shocked people wasn't so much that he got the dragon meat, but rather that he basically spent that kind of money as a reward to himself for being able to commute a good day on his 9-5 job.

Dex-chan lover
i highly doubt there will be any romance here or if there is, it's gonna be near fwb lmao my boy only regards close relationship as hassle and burn bridges as a breakfast meal so if author did it, then i'll drop this because there's no consistency anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread