A Slave Who Wants to Do Perverted Things With Her Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Group Leader
@kdiaar thanks but i just wanted to let everyone know that i did this manga chapter like 6 hours ago but uploads were broken so i couldn't upload it proof:
iMZDdDb

but i was too late and they already uploaded theirs to the website

Dex-chan lover
@bedis Don't worry, while it's true that mangadex is quite generous for scanlators, when I see them posting 1-10 chapters "soon on mangadex unless you go to our nifty™ website" I just straight up drop the manga in most of cases so it's appreciated just uploading without any bs like this. And since dawn of scanlation I always thougt "sniping" drama as being quite funny.

Group Leader
@kciar Idk if you ever checked our website, but literally all you have to do is click 1 thing to open the chapter in there, idk why you hate scanlators having websites, and siding with a sniper ngl.

Group Leader
i knew you were stupid but isn't this too much because even the website isn't configured correctly to show you the exact chapter as every time you click it you're directed to the home page where you need to scroll down to find the manga you want click on it find the chapter you want which are a total of 4 clicks you moron and even the quality provide is dog shit in the this chapter in particular and why else would you have a website if not to try and get ad revenue from it and fyi i'm planning to continue doing any series's i want and lastly if you have a problem with me dm me about it because i already did and you haven't answered my dms @MrOGZ ah yes also you didn't ping @kciaar as you're missing an extra a in his name

Group Leader
@bedis It's so obvious that you know nothing about how the website link works here lmfao. First go learn how groups link their stuff, and second after you open our website slowly look at the right part where it says Last Updates, and if you click on the chapter there it automatically opens your chapter, as well as you talking about our quality meanwhile you're literally copying all of our translations from our website? Also not every website is for AD revenue, we're here trying to give people the best experience they can while reading something. Will we ever get ADs on our website? To avoid relying on donations too much yes, but we will only get banned ads, and non of those pop ups. Fyi you are free to continue whatever you want, but at this point you're just a kid who started his own drama, and started sniping us under the name of that drama. I'm not stupid bedis, i told you this a lot of times.

Group Leader
@MrOGZ i know enough to say that you can have a direct link to the chapter, second that's still 2 click and i doubt that people going to your website for the first time will know to click on the latest updates and what the fuck are you saying about translations now? did i use yours? absolutely but just take a look at this chapter uploaded by me then uploaded by you which ones quality is better? and why would you need to make a whole website to give quality releases? when almost no website owned by a scantalation group comes close to mangadexe's quality wise all that while it costs 6$ per month to run your website
the whole problem is that you're pulling off a jaminis box while not providing neither quality nor speed that are even close to them

@MrOGZ I don't take sides on this matter, but you can't expect people to just go to random websites, people won't go(rightly so), while there is this site that they know and had no problem with so far. If you upload it here too, then I don't see a problem with having a website with early access to the scanlations, but not everyone shares the same mindset as I do.

Group Leader
@Biggie I'm not expecting everybody to go to our website, thats why i still upload stuff here too idk if u noticed. We upload the chapter to our website and here at the same time usually, but theres a 1 day delay in here. If you dont want to read from our website all you have to do is wait 1 day here and then read the chapter here.

Supporter
If you dont want snipers release faster, sorry thats just the rules, we're all fucking pirates at the end of the day and piracy has no fucking rules.

It always bugged me why she's wearing torn clotch clothes in modern day japan

Dex-chan lover
It ticks me a bit how authors would create mob characters that are awful at being mean. Like, they're just being mean for the sake of the plot, to demonstrate that the MC is treated like a weirdo that is to be avoided. Instead of looking like callous mob characters, they are more akin to petty children. Give it more background, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread