A Splendid Revenge Story Of A Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
the maid turn into popcicle LOL
s3fw2zrotkXixVjVQGcc-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wish, but who are we kidding, this is targeted towards the shoujo audience.
Just hope it will be a fun RI and not some cringe dog-person, be it the loyal or psychopathic one.
I had a look at the official raws page, there are currently 13 chaps, and there was no romance tag

The tags where: action, fantasy, villain, condemnation, reincarnation, daughter, ALONE, mercy

From the looks of it, no romance for now.

We can expect an actual revenge villainess story from this one.

Dex-chan lover
just how many Akuyaku Reijo genres started with exactly that scene now?
I'd say almost majority of them, public humiliation for villainess by publicly annulled their engagement or condemnation/banishment seems part of the "villainess" genre at this point, if your engagement annulled or condemned in the public like that, it's definitely Akuyaku Reijo genre, of course with few exception for shojo/josei demographics that is, for shounen/seinen Akuyaku Reijo like otomege mob, or villager save villainess started with main male protagonists viewpoint that either want to save the villainess or getting involved by certain circumstances, and of course that public annulment scene still exist.

Dex-chan lover
I actually found out some months ago that having Villainesses in otome games aren't actually the norm for the OG otome games. It was always just a fluttery girl and handsome men to capture. Rarely if ever were there female rivals which is a pretty neat trivia.

I'd say almost majority of them, public humiliation for villainess by publicly annulled their engagement or condemnation/banishment seems part of the "villainess" genre at this point, if your engagement annulled or condemned in the public like that, it's definitely Akuyaku Reijo genre, of course with few exception for shojo/josei demographics that is, for shounen/seinen Akuyaku Reijo like otomege mob, or villager save villainess started with main male protagonists viewpoint that either want to save the villainess or getting involved by certain circumstances, and of course that public annulment scene still exist.

Users who are viewing this thread