A Splendid Revenge Story of a Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Everyone's Safe

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!

Love this MC, no punches pulled for once.

Dex-chan lover
obviously she won't pass this chance lmao. she maybe careful not to take revenge against the crown prince in his home ground, but her father? lmao

Dex-chan lover
hope he will give more challenge than others... revenge will be more satisfying that way

Dex-chan lover
So would you like to get stepped on by her? :kek:
I am a gentleman, and I could never request such a thing of a lady....however I'm certainly not going to say no if she makes the offer.
Ekshual fax

First time I saw my partner angry and ready to merk their ex-husband?

I knew.

Been a ride, ever since.

And the king has arrived.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda disappointing MC didn't also absorb the brother's magic, like what she did to the father.

CTQ5AxX.webp

It's funny seeing how happy MC was for getting another chance to stomp the father.
That fool still dare to call himself "the head of the top ducal family."
Magic absorption? Are you mixing this up with another story? She hasn't met her "father" since she got dropped into this body right?

Dex-chan lover
Magic absorption? Are you mixing this up with another story? She hasn't met her "father" since she got dropped into this body right?
My bad. I re-read everything and yes, I mixed this up with another story. :meguuusad:

Supporter
Round 2: FIGHT!

thank you for the chapter! I really love this story.

Dex-chan lover
Why not just translate "otou-sama" as father? What's the point in keeping it in Japanese?
I guess it is the matter of honorific respect level.

Since "-sama" could also be replaced with "Master", calling her father "Master Father" sounds weird.

Dex-chan lover
Author I beg you, dont destroy this manga by adding romance for the MC🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
I guess it is the matter of honorific respect level.

Since "-sama" could also be replaced with "Master", calling her father "Master Father" sounds weird.
It could also be translated as "Honorable Father", which sounds equally weird in English.

Better to just keep it in Japanese because this is a fan translation and we're all weebs anyway, so we'll likely understand it.

Dex-chan lover
It could also be translated as "Honorable Father", which sounds equally weird in English.

Better to just keep it in Japanese because this is a fan translation and we're all weebs anyway, so we'll likely understand it.
Lmao.. how about Honorably Daddy or Master Daddy? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread