The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I'm already enjoying this. ❤️
The art is beautiful and reminds me of the good Vocaloid music videos.

great chapter! also, poor girl... literally a baby and being sold to an old man :'(

Read this chapter.

Then read the rest of the story.

Then come back and read this chapter again.

This was the most unique art style I've seen in a webtoon, and the story feels just like a fairytale O_O

Contributor
Rereading this.

The 1st chapter artwork is really unique, i love it.

@LaDeeDah lol I was surprised too, I didn't really like this chapter. I see this as a common trend for these kind of webtoons to make the first chapter some kind of vague fairytale introduction instead of actually just starting the story. I don't really get the point of having the first chapter be in this super vague and weird style when the rest of your webtoon is just going to be in a normal format anyways.

I wonder if it's done on purpose, but in this kind of pseudo-historical setting, women would be required to have their hair up. Keeping it loose and unbound was the sign of a 'loose woman' and basically not something the average woman would do considering the effect on her reputation.

I noticed that every single background female character, like the mother of the MC and the panels with random nobles mocking the MC, all have their hair done up properly except for the MC.

I mean, I'd accept historical inaccuracy more if the artist hadn't shown that they KNEW hair was supposed to be in an updo and yet had left the MC's hair undone.

It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. When it comes to hairstyles in such historical settings somewhere between the 17th and 19th century, women should have their hair done up, usually with a hat. And a man won't have bangs, as they'll usually be brushed back if there are any, leaving the forehead semi or fully bare.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Okay I’m a little shocked because this looks incredibly well done and interesting! Really excited to read

Users who are viewing this thread