A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - The Passing of Winter (13)

@williamx
The problem with the flu and cold viruses is not only the mutation rate but also the number of strains of viruses out there. The measles virus is actually pretty stable and does not mutate frequently.

If someone has had a case of the measles, we are generally not concerned with them catching it again when exposed to someone sick with the measles. It’s a much lower chance of happening compared with other viruses such as cold or flu.

Ohh Jeremy ur such an angry sweet boi plz don’t be the cruel person from the past future 😔 Shuli is such a sweet person and I’m happy that with her experience she’s working to better herself for the sake of herself and the children <3

@williamx
I don't think it rapidly mutates, other wise we'd have to be vaccinated against it every year like flu. Instead (at least in the US) we receive the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine 2x when we are small children and then Maybe another dose as a teenager or adult depending on what your general practice thinks you personally need but other wise just the 2 shoots are we are protected for our life. And we're protected from 97-99% of measles. CDC recognizes 24 strains total but only 2 are in the vaccine (German measles(aka 3 day measles) and red measles (10 days measles)

Source: CDC website :)
So I think if you catch one measles you are fine. Just like if you catch cow pox you can't get small pox and so on.

Contributor
Lot of chapters at once, i like it.

The story become better and better, i want to see the future troubles.

Someone put an onions in here right? My eyes are sweating ;;-;;

Thanks for the translations 💕

Oh hey? Isn't that knight, Everette, a woman? So cool to see a female knight who is not some delicate twig who shouldn't be able to pick up a sword, much less swing it. She can hang out with Duchess Salvatore in my badass folder.

what a handsome woman!! aaannnddd good for you boi! new mama is very good!

After reread this chapter i realized why suri did not have hair-do like other married woman, she have a scar around her neck that caused by elias

Edit: omo... Typo🤭 and i read wrong name🤭

god this really is such an amazing story. it doesn’t feel superficial, with filler plot points like the other isekai webtoons. Every event has a significant purpose and the story moves with a good flow. ❤️❤️ Thank you so much Bucci Gang for translating this!!! Your work is not going unappreciated!!! Hugs and kisses xoxxo ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread