A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 31 - The Passing of Winter (18)

Damn, Shuli~ I see u girl, rock that superiority that u so rightfully deserve! Don’t let these greedy parasites leech off u anymore! FREEDOM!! Props, for putting them in their f*ckin place 👏👏👏👏 And awwww Nora and Shuli are so cute together <3 Makes u remember that their still so young yet have so many problems 😭

I think if he got bit more mature I'll ship them. Shuli has an adult mind already since she time traveled.

Group Leader
As much as I love Nora. I can't ship him with Shuli. They are so vastly different like mom and son. Can I hope for this to be wholesome family story with no romance?

god i hope he just wants a mother figure and the crown prince too i fucking wish that it's only wholesome family feels here

Hopefully, since I feel like this is the official ship, it will progress when they're a little older? Like I feel they're too young, especially since she is the parent of like 4 kids it's a little weird rn

i like can't ship it;; it feels too much like mother and son... and if they do get together the family dynamic will be so weird. like nora and jeremy could be considered 'friends' but then nora would become his dad 😬

Aggregator gang
Oh no. I wanted to ship it as the way they 1st met and thought of the other briefly at night was sweet but but but but... rn Shuli is too mature for him

So far she is playing the role of a nanny for every potential ML 😩 I cant seem to ship her with the crown prince or with nora, they both seem to be attracted to her motherly side rather than her lady side. Meaning I doubt those two are the ML Ugh WHO IS THE ML???

Yyyeah, I'm gonna have to wait a little longer until I start shipping anyone with Shuli.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread