A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

Er, they do know that regular citizens would be suspicious of the church if they aren't involved in the chrismas thing right? Or was it just the modern people?

Is it bad that I'm still rooting for the Prince? I feel bad for Nora but I still prefer Prince
Also idt the church wanted to not contribute exactly to the Christmas thing, probably more of they want to give aid not only when it's Christmas. Or smth.

I appreciate the fact that this story is showing the difference between actual love and delusion. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see much of that in other manhwas. Many of characters are very fleshed out, albeit slowly.

wow so crown prince is hungry of love and was jealous of nora and kind of stole the affections and that is why the nora just distance himself

Dex-chan lover
First, the church insists on having the festival be held on Christmas and on the festival having "suitable" financial resources allocated to it, now they're trying to reduce the strain it causes on the church by reducing their own obligations by saying "It's for the people" and just dumping all of the responsibilities of the preparations of the festival on the kingdom.

More appropriately, the church insists on having the festival be held but doesn't even want to help in preparing it. The reasoning of "allocating funds for the poor people" sounds good but it just feels like more of an excuse to shirk responsibility rather than the church actually having good intentions.

Users who are viewing this thread