A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - Christmas (4)

Fed-Kun's army
That's a pretty short looking Zweihander unless he's taller than 7' which i doubt.

NORA BABIE!!!!
I’m excited to see Elias’ reaction! But uhh, I hope that if Jeremy
falls in love or likes Shuli, he would just keep it to himself because Shuli definitely regards him as her son. Well, I’ve read spoilers about him “liking” her but I hope he can have a happy ending with another lady. Nora’s still a boy with an inferiority complex but I can see he adores Shuli (I’m biased😂).
NORA SUPREMACY FOLKS!!! 💙💙💙

@someunregpunk i feel like that too. I wish we could see what happens after that so we could see what the kids truly feel about her. At the very least i hope the kids would know about her reasonings and that she truly cares about all of them, maybe from the maid or the butler idk

@AAA1 It does look cool on him tho also i read somewhere in the comments that his sword isn't as heavy as it looks so i guess it's doable

Thank you for the chapters!!! I've missed this so much. It's just so beautiful 😍😍😍😍

When she got the sword for nora i just 😭😭😭

Also my patience was rewarded thank you for continuing to release this series its one of my favorites right now

Bro if ANY of the ml would wait for her, its definitely Nora. She needs to be mom right now, its too soon, but in a few years? If an all out civil war doesn't wreck her love life even more, shes got some prime cuts to choose from 😉

omg thank you so much for updating these two chapters together . this has been such an emotional chapter just by adding that last part with nora😭

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I like Halime already. Btw if you like the idea of a lady travelling in the older days check out Fushigi no Kuni no Bird.

A really nice heartwarming chapter that also sets up a future conflict. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread