A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - Christmas (4)

god i ship nora and shuli, not right now but build up their trust and relationship for awhile before they get together

Oh my this is so precious!! I think the empire is in danger now since the previous chapters shown how the empress also have suspicions on the church and the princess from other country also expecting that something will happen. However, i hope they all will be okay:(

Ack my heart on Nora is melting in a good way. Hoping they take time for their relationship.

Ugh the flag for the war is emanating. I’m scared for more dark scenes to go.

Not to be picky, but as cool as that shot looked .... A zweihander is HUUUUGE and definitely a two handed weapon.

That said, ugh, I'd love to get swords for christmas

...Nora can brandish a zweihander with just one hand? Wow....... I can't wait for a time skip so they get to become gorgeous grown ups 😁

To everyone commenting that Noras sword is massive and he should be using two hands—he is, it’s just not drawn that well but you can see his left hand is towards the hilt as well. Also, I’m sure the author (and Nora) are aware it’s a two handed weapon, zweihander literally means two hander!
Zwei= two in german
Hander= well you get it lol

Aggregator gang
Even if he were to hold it in one hand, it's easy to do, it's not very heavy. It's for swinging that you need to use both hands.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the eldest son has the white sword, while the Nurnburger has a black sword, like Yin/Yang or something, complementary opposites.

Users who are viewing this thread