A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Christmas (5)

tysm for the translation! im worried what the heck did that sly prince do to the nora’s parents WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY COLLECT ALL THE PARENTS IN THE CAPITAL THAT SOUNDS CREEPY

@Mapleowo in an earlier chapter it was shown that the crown prince made the nora parents love him unconditionally. Thats why nora hates him

Group Leader
@Mapleowo in the earlier chapters or something he charmed the heck out of nora's parents and when he accidentally broke something of theirs, they blamed nora instead of him if i didn't remember wrongly

The prince is pissing me off... The twins are super cute tho especially with the expectant eyes when they gave Shuli the handkerchief

Jeremy suppressed himself to comment such a rude thing about baldness but then still gave out a savage comment XD
Shuli wore a matching dress with the twins ><

Aaaaa this prince is so annoying and selfish (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I hope Nora is alright

Also the kids are so adorable ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Fed-Kun's army
the prince? fine as hell but absolutely shit personality. like that hot guy that was an asshole but you would still fall in love with just for his looks and looks alone

Dex-chan lover
He cuts a dashing figure, but Shuli should be prepared against that sort of thing.

Fed-Kun's army
"Are you planning on collecting every single parent in the capital?"
JESUS CHRIST SIR 😂
He ain't holding back attacking his mommy issues lolololol. The prince is so handsome, but he's absolute shit as a person, how sad. (´・ω・`)

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread