A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Christmas (5)

I feel like the cardinal is going to do something bad soon. I'm not 100% certain but.. he doesn't like the prince being close with Shuli and her being outspoken. Sexist prick.

I think Sulli could suggest changing seat on the way home to prevent them from fighting but nevertheless thank you so much for the update 😍💖💕

Prince is a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone else's opinion after growing up in a position of privilege and power over everyone *picks nose

Fed-Kun's army
This is just a guess, but I think the prince will try to frame the kids, like he did with the other boy, to make the marchioness favor him, but hopefully she won't fall for it.

Aggregator gang
Thank you, BUCCI GANG! 🧡
It's like the calm before the storm. I'm somewhat anxious but well Shuli will make it, that's for sure!! ...right?

Thank you for the translation.

Art is on point this chapter as well.

Shuli will give the prince some motherly love, it’ll be fine~~~ (I hope O.O)

ahh I love this chapter smmmmm honestly this family is so soft I love this manhwa. bless y'all and tysm for updates

I am worried about the prince, about his goal. Somehow, he messed up the family dynamic in the other family and since he is interested in Shuli, he may try to do the same, thinking it's easier...

Fed-Kun's army
the crown prince can suck it its gonna be hard for him to steal shuli away from her family

@July_Daydreamer: Actually, I'm looking forward to the stunt the Prince is going to pull, because it'll help once again set Shuli apart from the other parents, because she won't go without defending her kids

Thanks for the update! Absolutely love the comaradarie that Shuli and the kids have built, with soft things like making gifts to a standing up for and vouching Shuli and the family's happy state. Looking forward!

Thank you for translation and stay safe!
Anyway I really can not say how much I love this manhwa and this family. They show the perfect family and the love.

Users who are viewing this thread