A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Christmas (5)

I rly like how jeremy is such a good partner (as in family ofc) with shuli in protecting their fam 😭😭

The prince is really sus, he's got some kind of plot of ulterior motive behind going for Shuli this time. He wasn't interested in her in the first timeline right?

Hurray, Elias in the limelight!

Why is it that the prince is the only one getting a glam up and his hair getting pulled back? I want Shuli to get a new hairstyle too, like a bun or braids or something.

I can't deny that the prince looks good though hehe. I didn't even realize that he just has a parent complex until he said he wanted to steal all the parents in the capital. I thought he fell in love with Shuli because he got her tangled up in his wreck of a mind since she looks like his mom.

@LittleMiniMe He's probably only aiming for the good parents, thats why he only chose to get closer to Shuli now since she's become more motherly. She really wasn't their mom before since they never did acknowledge her in the past life. I think, Nora's parents would have probably been fine as well or they would have eventually worked things out if the prince didn't ruin their family dynamic by butting in too much, so good parents is still my theory.

They’re so precious இдஇஇдஇஇдஇ, I love this wholesome family. If anyone dares try to hurt them, ill probably go to a rampage.

I really don’t trust the prince, but I can’t deny that he is handsome af. Like bruh why இдஇஇдஇ

urgh this family is too cute. so precious.
ill destroy the prince if he put his paws on the family, no matter how handsome he looked with that outfit.

Dex-chan lover
aw how cute. but man. To see someone your age as a mom/son. gosh
ALSO SHADY PRINCE ADMITTING TO HIS SHADINESS!!!
Many thanks

I feel sad for the prince getting to see him try so hard when I already know he's gonna fail. (。˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣。)

YES THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE 💖💖
i wonder if shuli will change her hairstyle, am not rlly fond of it ☹

They’re so cute 🥺
I feel so warm after reading so much loving family fluff

Thank you for the updates!
Seeing their family relationship come this far just puts a huge smile on my face~
Now, if only the prince won't do anything to ruin the fluffy mood >.>

Users who are viewing this thread