A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Christmas (5)

Gokotai is not innocent anymore here😂😂😂

Anyway i just found drama brilliant heritage. about old man marrying young wm and 4 sons against it. Btw There's some deal between them. Not bcuz loving each other.

The 1st prince is such an ass, I don't want Shuli anywhere near him. Honestly I hope she can meet the 2nd prince soon when she's at the palace; he seems absolutely miserable and it's likely he's in a similar situation to Nora, with Prince Attention Whore stealing everybody's affection and attention.

And Shuli showing motherly kindness to her kids, the 2nd prince and Nora while the 1st prince gets rebuffed is exactly what I want to see.

Jeremy’s really becoming more and more responsible... I really love watching the siblings grow and learn they’re all so endearing in their own ways

I just noticed something : at the end of the chapter, Jeremy ask Shuli, when she pats his back, if the pat is a compliment. I think it's because, earlier when he encountered count Muller, if he would say something rude, he thought Shuli would hit his back.

de1donc-d0c8825d-1f27-4567-90b7-3f1f0782c2d4.png

1st prince and eat dirt DX I get that he has his own struggles and past and pressures and such buuuuuuuut he's taking actions of extreme distaste

Users who are viewing this thread