The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Restarting Makes No Sense (3)

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much. I was just thinking how I miss this series but I cant remember the title at all.

Only the bags of beans stories hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this chapter! I really appreciate your hard work<33 :)

Dex-chan lover
That shot with the main character lumped on the ground with her back leaning against the coffin is so beautifully drawn. 😭

Cool, chapter 4 was the perfect missing piece needed to get me hooked.

Ty ty, don't get burnt out, do as much as you like and then a bit extra to that. But don't let other peeps expectations burden you.

Probably one of the lessons MC just learned by the end of the chapter.

Thank you for the chapter, don't worry you did a very good job 😍😍😍 really thank you !

Power Uploader
i think would be more interesting see her in the original timeline after the wedding trying to amend their relationship but this is also promising

Thank you so much for picking this up!
Really looking forward to seeing how her relationship with her children change as she has a new outlook on life!
I hope you continue to translate this!

Aggregator gang
"I really want to attend Jeremy's wedding" is romantic foreshadowing if I've ever seen it.

At first I thought the grown people (4th child, 5th child, 6th child, etc.) were the "children" she was supposed to look after!! Lol. Then I got it, they were the siblings of her husband. Ohhh

Ahh, I was missing this :) hopefully we'll have more chapters soon. Thank you so much for translating!! The translation is very good!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm ... My guess about future plot probably her "children" going to love her so much that they either overprotective or her "sons" fell in love with their own "mother"

Hey, I'm just guessing

Users who are viewing this thread