The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Restarting Makes No Sense (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I hope we are gonna find out more about Johannes and their relationship cause it could not have been a long one but I assume it was a trusting one

Dex-chan lover
I love that the second life she's given encourages her to be the mother she didn't get to be the first time around - makes e root for her. Not because I think she needs to sacrifice, but because I like characters who derive joy from being able to help others - it's a strength I wish I had.

Fed-Kun's army
Telling the second "elder" son to piss off must have helped clear her mind a little bit...

Fed-Kun's army
this looks interesting, i'll def be following it!!! i think her first life was so tragic... the children finally realized what she did for them too late :'))) gonna have to look for the raws lol i'm impatient even though i won't understand what they're saying

Ah she's so . . . nice
Imagine to have to do it all over again. Tho she didn't know she failed to protect them in the end cuz she died
Hopefully, they all get along well so they can work together

I predict that past stepmother (age 16) will now eventually hook up with past stepson Jeremy (age 14). I am preemptively grossed out.

@dragonet
How are you grossed out? It was fairly common for the son to marry the wife of their father (of course if they aren’t blood related), not to mention they’re closer to age. Father basically married her (from what I read) to make sure his children had someone to look after him. He probably thought she was someone who wouldn’t take advantage of his money and leave his children with nothing, since she was young and didn’t really have a desire for all that. Just my interpretation so far.

Aaah i dropped this long ago because i can't comprehend whats happening, I mean she's 16 but whahahwhehsbsjsb argh idk this seems complicated and i want her with a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread