A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

I 👏 fkin 👏 love 👏 this 👏 manhwa

The plot, the art, the characters, everything is *chef’s kiss*

Shuli had to grow up too fast, my heart is breaking. She’s even dancing with the 20+/married group?? I guess that makes sense even though she’s a widow. It would be weird for her to dance with the teenagers.

Thank you for translating this masterpiece!

Double-page supporter
Ugh no Shuli. That prince gives off yandere vibes

@Kuroageha HOLY SHIT. And thanks! I love me some spoilers

No no no no, shuli, he is bad news. I can already tell he is a manipulative bastard. Do not believe him!

Shuli looks exactly like the deceased queen what the heck?? How is that even possible??

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna reject hiiiimmm. (wishful thinking fingers crossed)

... I liked the prince but he doesn't seem like a good person now... Too bad, I wanted to see a ML and second ML fight as close contenders... But still, this kid is sus now.

Aggregator gang
@Heenimakira That said it could be a good thing for them to be together, if we forget the underline weird things about it...
She would be able to nurture and correct his behavior so he can flourish in a more positive way
People aren’t perfect and sometimes they need someone to help guide them and she could be the perfect candidate for that

As long as she doesn’t end up with one of her adopted children, it’s fine to me at least

Group Leader
@shortk
TELL HIM AGAIN.
I’m ready to beat him up, better stay away from our girl shuli and leave her to bby boi nora 😡

Stay away from Shuli.

I wish the author would change Shuli's hairstyle a bit, it looks so mismatched with her formal attires 😭 She's got such a pretty hair and looks but the hairstyle keeps bothering me...

@Mewples

It's probably not what you intended to say, but given the prince's own ulterior motives with approaching Shuli (which you can't really ignore when considering him as a possible love interest), it'd probably end up being the case;
your partner isn't your rehabilitation center. She, or anyone else for that matter, is under no obligation to serve as their partner's psychiatrist. (and honestly, should never)
Approaching people with the intention of using them as a substitute for a deceased person, or past lover, is just fcked up.
That and using them to process their trauma or just straight up letting it out on them.

The only reason I could ever see Shuli accepting his advances is to get to experience some form of relationship, which she previously hasn't. (aside from her pretend-bf, past life)
Not because she, or him for that matter, have a genuine interest in each other.

But I totally agree with her not ending up with one of her kids

fr tho, she probably is
related to him by blood

Users who are viewing this thread