A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

Bruh y they gotta add that she looks lik his mom I actually liked his character till that whole thing was revealed

😨 nooooo she seriously can not fall for the prince. It's too weird. Imagine ur mom dating ur childhood friend. NOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SHULI PLEASE DON'T. Why did she not question how others might think of them going alone to a secluded place, let alone what the prince might try to do after how forceful he was about his confession...

Nononono, his whole stealing of parents seems really strange and centered on whatever happened to his mother

Fed-Kun's army
i can see how Ohara might develop that bitchy personality in the future....probably due to stress of constant nagging from her father lol

So I don't know, but I keep thinking that Shuli is the reincarnation of the queen. It's fun to think about, but it makes her relationship with the prince super uncomfortable for me to watch. I played myself.

Prince, again, HANDS OFF OF SHULI.

By the way, I wonder if Shuli will ever meet her childhood friend again. As friends and not someone bad of course, that'd be nice.

I understand how shuli is growing weaker towards him....BECAUSE I AM TOO, but seriously shuli, we can’t trust him yet :(

Contributor
Shuli was under a lot of heavy tension, she want to relax and think it's the right time for that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, the crown prince liking Shuli when she looks like a splitting image of his mother just seems weird

Users who are viewing this thread