A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

Fed-Kun's army
@M2Z the royalty can accuse anything of treason and the problem is the prince lmao- the prince probably set the entire thing up or favors the situation which is why he isn't defending jeremy or saying it was just a casual fight

@MagnaDrake hinted to be courting her and injured her wrist
i mean there's a lot to suspect when there's a dude on top of MC and has injured her, and is in a private spot

Thank you for the chp.😊Waiting for fort he next chps😭😱

@MagnaDrake
because apparently I think he saw the prince hurt Shuli's hand/wrist and she was hurt.
So Jeremy thought he did it on purpose and punched. But the prince fell down the ladder on Shuli.
Someone led Jeremey to think bad about the prince.

Perhaps that's why :(((
I could be wrong because I'm also waiting for the translations

Dex-chan lover
@MagnaDrake
Cause the prince fell on Shuli and from Jeremy perspective. He hear a scream then see a man on his mum in the floor.
He thouht Shuli was assault and punch the gay.

*Sighs* Poor Shulli, I hope her family will be ok and that she won't have to give up her reputation to save them once again. Damn, I bet the current Empress is trying to throw away the Crown Prince or something, or maybe he's the one behind all that? I mean, he's that twisted and toxic so who would really know? Maybe even the priest, he's pretty fishy as well.

Anyway, I'm glad that Nora is at least there for her

Nora best boy!! I hope Shuli can save Jeremy 😭😭 he was just protecting his mom😭

Dex-chan lover
Kotomine Kirei? What are you doing here? Go be an asshole priest somewhere else!

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE. FUCK THE PRINCE.

Ok now i hate the prince an the bitch as bishop or whatever he is, 100% rooting for Noora, and of course 2000% for Shuli being a happy and fulfilled mother. I wish when the kidd will be able to be left alone she wwill go on a big ass vacation have a farm or a shop of her own, be super successful and happy

Double-page supporter
dude i hate the crown prince and the empress so bad....
the crown prince screw up so bad when he "took" the affection of nora's parent and now we have this shitty situation

all that aside, NORA BEST BOI :"(

Okay i thought the prince was a 'friend' type of relationship with shuli but now i think this is too far for a prince well i know he is the imperial crown prince however doing as he pleases without looking the person whom he took the position of being loved is very selfish i do not have any respect further-more i strongly agree that the prince will keep his distance from the Neuchwanstein family , and i too hope shuli had a way to help jeremy going out of the prison
It is a bit unpleasant for me to say this but hitting a royale family member will cause you to go to prison is a bit trivial i suppose?

Maybe Johannes wrote a will with conditions that would make Jeremy the head? Since he did prepare Shuli to assure that Jeremy becomes the head safely.

The prince and empress is so hateful. A coup might be due since these monarchs are pretty bad, literally cutting off a high ranked family that should be one of their best supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread