A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

I get the gist that the empress wants the prince give up on shuli by making a scandal out of this. Or the empress wants to expose the church by involving them in jeremy's trial?

*All i care is shuli x nora lol

Contributor
Not gonna lie, the cardinal is hot :nohomo:
Nora still best boy, it's nice to see Shuli faith in him.

M2Z

@eminyan if that's truly the Prince agenda than this just make me hate the Prince moreee 🤢 I wonder how their friendship will turn out at this point,pretty sure not as friendly as before

Dex-chan lover
at least it's cliff that has hope and literally doesn't dangle my heart over the edge. but knowing how sadistic authors get, it won't work out. can I just legit murder the priest?

Did anyone else get a weird mosaic-y error after the twins hugged the maid or was that just my horrible internet ?

@Tammy whipping yourself into shape at every opportunity does wonders for the arms I guess 🙃

@yannickq turn of Data Saver and view the original images! Every now and then the compressed files get blotchy

Sooooo, could she arrange a marriage with Jeremy? Because wouldn't he gain the title of the head of the family that way? Or is that not how it works?
Though I suppose you would have to gain the approval of the church to do that which may prove difficult by itself...

Shuli is seriously such an amazing mom!! Well matured beyond her years and learned from lessons of the past. 😭

Double-page supporter
Idk what the empress's angle is here. When Elias punched the younger prince last time around, it doesn't seem like the scandal was quite this big, and that's the Empress's biological(?) child. I also don't know if it's the Crown Prince's fault since, well, if it's his fault Jeremy's hand gets cut off it'll be harder for Shuli to look at him in a positive light.

Despite everything, I think Johannes influenced her a lot in a good way. ❤

Thanks, Nora, for being there for her. ❤

I hope Nora can become more confident in his self someday!
And please be strong, Shuli! You can save Jeremy!

Thanks for the update!! Excited to see where this is going... I tried to read the raws but it was too difficult for me xD.

Church proves to be dumb in every story. -.-;. The priest actually smiling upon the misfortune they received. Chills. And they call themselves men of god, such a scam.

I foresee a letter from her husband being accidentally found. A letter which determines the head of the house is Jeremy, not Shuli.
Handwritten by Nora 🤣

My other guess, since the title is "Guardian" that Nora becomes Shuli's guardian >> temporary head >> he can fight for Jeremy's honour.
Or they quickly marry.

Users who are viewing this thread