A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - Guardian (2)

Thanks for the update! And that damn walking oedipus complex just HAS to go and ruin it for everyone doesnt he

Umm, you all keep forgetting the flashback at the start of this chapter. The former Duke specifically said that Jeremy wasn't fit for the role as head of the family in his conversation with the Empress. The reason was that Jeremy wasn't able to see through what was in front of him, which is something that turned out very true in the last few chapters.

But what is Shuli about to do? Make Jeremy the family head. I can't believe that this was the solution that the Empress had in mind.

BTW, if Prince Creeper really wants to be the white knight he can fall on the proverbial sword and admit that he'd taken Shuli (an unmarried woman) to an isolated place in the palace, and was found on top of her, thus making Jeremy's actions completely understandable. Even though we all know it was an accident. Actually, if he wanted to he could be all "Jeremy, understandably, misunderstood my intentions toward his mother, but I'm planning on making her crown princess"... Shuli wouldn't be able to say no.

Ok ok ok I know she is actually like 2 years older than these people but it still feels so wrong I see 3 potential ml
Noah (black hair blue eyes)
The crown prince
And Jeremy (the dude who might get his hand cut off)
All of them seem so young and it seems so messed up but that being said I'm team noah
I'm bad with names his name might not be noah

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why is every one blaming the prince? This is clearly the Empress's plot
Prince is a best noah's a pet, fight me

The sad smile of Shuli knowinh what would happen to her, but of course she's willing help Jeremi. 😭😭😭

Noraaaa. Be patient. ❤

i hate him so fucking much u dont even udnerstad he is so fucking entitled just becaus ehe is the crown oprince tha manipulative fuck is gonna do everything he can to steal all her affections GOD I HATE THE CROWN PRINCE SO FUCKINGMUS HES LIKTERALLY SO ANNYOING AND ENTITLED I WILL LITERALLY DIE INSIDE UNLESS HE GETS SOME KARMA LIKE UHGHGHGHG

girl... if ur defending the prince then you need some new eyes. he is literally so manipulative and greedy 👁👁

Omg more shits about to go down!!! Also awww nora sweetie you’ve done more than enough, u and shuli are the cutest. And thank u guys so much for translating this amazing beautiful manhwa!!

Users who are viewing this thread