A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - Guardian (2)

Oh no... I can not choose.. will it be Nora x Shuli??
Or will it be Jeremy x Shuli!!! >///< Step up already, Jeremy and Nora! You both are so slow in the uptake. One thing's for sure, no to the crown prince hahahah! XD He's a definite Ludovica's illusion degenerate.
More pls!~

Aggregator gang
Dosen't the Queen look like the priest but in a wig...wth...that’s all I could focus on

I'm so in love with this cute budding relationship between shuli and nora omg theyre really cute 😭😭❤

I dont think shuli will ever getting together with jeremy. In the first place, they are mother and child, and this manhwa is not going towards it. I’m not even sure there will be a romance for shuli in this manhwa since she is still very busy taking care of many other people and keep balance of the family at such a young age. There’s a very small and tiny possibility that she will be together with nora, but too many obstacle for nobility especially duke’s son to have a romance with someone else’s widow, it’ll be a scandal. And nora is still a child himself so how and when can they be together? There maybe an answer for season 2, A.K.A 7 years later?

Shuli and Jeremy have a mother-son relationship. So I'm rooting for Nora. and the prince deserves to get punch in the face.

I really can't express how much I love this manhwa. This is my 2nd best manhwa next to WMMAP but who can't just say "wow!" to this masterpiece! Evry chapter just takes me in awe, the detail, the amount of effort placed in making this manhwa and the LENGTH! can I just specify on the length? It has high-quality art and a very Long chapter!

and to Bucci Gang, I am also always in awe with the amount of effort to properly translate, redraw, proof-read and many more to you! Kudos to Bucci Gang and everyone who helped in sharing this masterpiece to us for free! All the SFWs really made me think how much talent you have on your redrawer! Thank you, Bucci Gang for sharing this masterpiece to us! Will always look forward to your translations.

is there really a need to write Kaiserreich empire? The english word for Kaiserreich is literally empire.

I really like the depth and steady progression of this manwha, Thank you for the Chapter!

Haven't been this excited for a series in a while! This one is always interesting. Thank you so much, Bucci Gang! Your translations are amazing!

Dex-chan lover
I can't bring myself to hate the empress just yet. What a strong woman, she's playing a completely different game.

Fed-Kun's army
I still dont believe that the crown prince had nothing to do with all this. It's too fishy! And I dont understand?? The crown prince can just say "no he was not trying to assassinate me it's a misunderstanding" so like why is it so hard to end his punishment??? The person who was allegedly being assassinated is gonna side with the "assassinator" 🙄 like why is this so complicated?

Users who are viewing this thread