A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Guardian (4)

Super thanks for picking this up!! Love you guys! ❤️❤️
You even add little explanation on a few scene! That helps me so much to remember the past events

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! Appreciated the little notes cuz there was a lot of stuff I forgot

@Bormissa notes dissecting the chapter and giving explication can be added in a postscript or in the comments. Having them there, whether or not we intend to read them, breaks up the flow of the story. When reading, our eyes are drawn to text, surely this is obvious enough?

I agree with @simplechild the naming notes at the start were helpful, but explanations for what the author meant by "they" or "child" when Lucretia is obviously looking at and talking about MC is patronising.

Have faith in the readers.
Otherwise, loved the translation and phrasing. Some of the speech bubbles felt oddly placed but the font choice was 😘

Thanks for updating and for the notes!
I hope you guys continue on with the series if bucci isn't gonna update for a while :-%

Thank you for the notes!! I've forgotten a lot of what happened and just finished overtime at work so the notes following the scenes helped a bunch!!

Honestly i hope your group is able to continue with the translations for this series and it seems the previous group has a ton of projects already. It was easy to read and the quality is good! Thank you for the hard work!

the notes can be easily skipped if you’re uninterested in them. no need to make a fuss over it lol. although our eyes are drawn to words in no way are you being forced or demanded to read them. merely skip past if you deem it unnecessary.

thank you so so sooooo much for uploading!!! i’m so happy it got picked up by someone!!! i missed this family and world and story! ❤️ i hope you guys keep working on the story ❤️❤️

Were the explanation notes really necessary ?

Still I'm very glad and thankful for this translation. Great job

ahhhh so so SO happy someone finally updated this !! 😣✨ it’s one of my favs thank you so much to the team who worked on it ! Also I found the notes really helpful bc I forgot a few things ( ̄▽ ̄)

THANK YOU SO MUCH this is one of my top series, so glad someone update this ♥

And thank you for the notes! In a way, it's a help to put it in a straight way

Users who are viewing this thread