A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - Guardian (9)

I absolutely love Shuli's confidence in this trial, she has a heck of a backbone (obviously a massive thanks to having the chance to re-live). Again I feel bad for Jeremy having to learn that the truth won't always be respected and honored, even worse in a place like the court which is meant to uphold it.

Well.
I know the church dude is an antagonist, but he is correct when he says theo will face the repercussions of his actions

Dex-chan lover
Surprising the boy came to the conclusion so quickly. He's usually so lackadaisical, I'm interested in how he'll be later on

This really reminds me of the Monster Duchess and the contract princess...

HMMM I DON'T FEEL HOPELESS CAUSE IT FEELS LIKE SHE HAS SOMETHING UNDER HER SLEEVE FUFUFUFUFU INTERESTING

@eshelel at the same time, this is exactly the reason why the Marquess chose to leave his estate in the hands of Shuli rather than Jeremy, knowing full well he needs to mature first or be eaten alive

I'm sad. Why does she HAVE to leave. I'm like 100% sure that when Jeremy becomes the head, he'll let her stay. He'll provide her with everything even if she doesn't have a title

Dex-chan lover
Im sure jeremy and the kids would never kick shuli out, but i bet external pressure will

Is there some "law" that says they can't allow her to stay? It's their property and home.

Thanks for the chapter!

This reminds me how Johannes says that Jeremy is unfit to be the head of the family as he could easily be manipulated.

Then again, I'm still wondering about how Johan manage to find someone as amazing as Shuli (aside from her uncanny similarity to the previous Empress Ludovica), taught her how to be the head, and even made her stays determined to fulfill his will.

The cardinal is seriously annoying. What the heck is HIS problem with Shuli anyway?!? He keeps trying to get Shuli in a mess!!

Users who are viewing this thread