A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

So...
1) the men from the church and basically the old Cardinal's faction wants to control the family, that's why they insist on the credibilitty of the evidence and the "sanctity of matrimony"
2) the creepy cardinal has other intentions to the family and Shulli tho, hope he is not the final boss
3) Jeremy now is aware of why she is still with them, but he needs to realise: she came for Johannes she stayed for them not for obligation only, but bc she love you guys!!
4) I hope the prince is useless until the end so he doesn't have any leverage to control Shuli and no further unnecessary interaction!!
5) I would love to see more about the first wife and her family, they look like they raise fine badass women, and I hope the Mother gives the uncle the authority of the family

About time for Jeremy to realize his position in the fam! I hope this is the beginning of him maturing

My heart broke seeing Jeremy like this but reflection is needed for growth... Shuli loves them so I hope he can realize that

Thanks for the chapter!

Whoa. Wow.
This series is seriously one of my favorite ever. We can all feel the suspense and the intensity of each characters' minds. It kept me on edge at all times. Wow.

Jeremy.. he is maturing now. It's saddening that it has to come this way, but it's a well needed reflection.

That creepo ass meth headed priest must gtfo

Thank you for the update!

i am not crying, you are

also fuck that piece of shit cardinal also priest, what are they doing while praising their god lol other than looking down on other people so much

For (I'm guessing) celibate priests/cardinals, they seem pretty interested in the sex life of other people 🙄

Okay here is what I noticed when I read this
Nora's little interaction with the kids saying just trust in their mom is awwwwww
Jeremy that's... oof
Prince I still hate you

ahhhh were so close to catching up to the korean chapters 😭😭😭 thank you so much for translating this so quickly!!

wow...it must've been a humbling experience for Jeremy. It's allright, son, you'll do better

Users who are viewing this thread