A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

As heartbreaking as this realisation must be for Jeremy it's come at the right time, for him to assume his position as the head of the house. He's now aware of how big a responsibility it is, and while he has Shuli's example to follow, it's also her shoes he needs to fill.

every chapter leaves my eyes wet from both the story and art like jfc give my heart a break

Jeremys realization was so powerful. I cried hahaha 😭😭. Thanks as always, can't wait for the next chapter!

Can someone remind me why that dubious priest (the one who said he'll let them go for now) is so against Shuli???

Spoil me please.

@Honeybeaubie
In both the previous and this timeline, he is in love obsessed with Shuli but at the same time, he also sees her as someone sent by the devil or sth to tempt him (because his position doesn't permit romantic!/sexual relationships). He was also largely responsible for Shuli's death in her previous live.

I know everyone's talking about Jeremy realising the weight of his responsibility, but it was nice seeing how much Nora trusted Shuli.

that priest was rubbing his what??? the fck was he doing?? im not sure if i saw wrong or if he really was jerking off. ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Can someone explain why the eyebag priest say "even if the letter is real, the other party is my former wife's brother" . The children's biological mother (daughter Reicher) was the sister in law of the eyebag priest before married Johannes ? I don't recall

Can you imagine Jeremy realizing this in the last life after she had passed away?? Omg...the pain and horror to how they treated her only to realize she was being used and how much she did for them. Ah my heart...Shuli I hope you live a happy life this time around. 😭❤️

.....guys i am confused. Can someone please explain to me what is happening in this chapter??

its kinda harsh for jeremy but im glad…

Actually i always wondering why the children didnt realize Shuli's burden. She's just 16 yo (ofc bcs this is her second life, her mental age not like teenager anymore. but no one knows except her). i think jeremy and the red head should know her burden since they have similiar age, but they're not… at least until now.

i know they saw shuli as mother figure… but she's still young… did they think abt that even just a moment??

Ow...Jeremy sweetheart T^T 😭😭😭😭
Well, I hope he can help out Shuli a bit more and maybe be a great head of family like his father wanted him to be, it's great to realise where you are lacking so that you can improve but at the same time please don't be too harsh on yourself, you're all kids, it's alright!

@rinjff as far as i understand (and i could be wrong) Jeremy realised that Shuli's sole role in this Household was to be a placeholder till Jeremy grew up to finally take hold of the household. As he said because of him (Jeremy) her life was wasted, since all she is is a puffer till Jeremy finally fit into society and afterwards would be (probably) unable to marry again (since she is a widow) and never achieve the true "happy ending" that she would've been able to achieve without Jeremy.

I hope that made sense lol

Omg who fucking said this was a horror suspense novel if the priest is the character @cheffungus described. Shit thats some rapist serial killer mindset imo. Wtf

Fuck that Bs. There are other pink haired young MC girls my good psycho sir u could be hot n bothered w. Leave shuli alone. Actually just be an eunuch & end your suffering 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread