A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 52 - Guardian (11)

Ohhhhh
That last thought sequence was Nora talking! Before I was confused if it was Shula addressing either Nora/Jeremy

But now it makes a lot more sense, thank you ^^

Dex-chan lover
@__nil
Nah I understand what Noona means, I'm just confused why that one word isn't localized in this European story when there's nothing else like it (I think Haevn also used it)

Ahhh so he wanted to say that the reason he married shuli is most likely her resemblance to the previous empress (?)
Thabks for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, that segment with Nora makes SO much sense now. Thank you for clarifying (both through translation quality and typesetting) whom was speaking and about whom.

Also, that small clarification to what Count Reicher was about to say makes such a HUGE impact. He wasn't about to wildly speculate, but likely reveal something about a potential connection between Shuli and the previous empress Ludovica, which the house Nurmburg doesn't want to have revealed. I'm so curious about the circumstances surrounding Ludovica's death, and whether Shuli's resemblance to her is truly a coincidence or not...? What did Johannes know? How did he find her??

@ThrystaVindr
Ah yes! I wanted to use "Miss" as what the previous group used before but I feel that it's lacking the feeling that "noona" exudes, that's why I decided not to. However, I deeply appreciate that you pointed it out again that this is European setting and I think I would change them in the future! Thank you soo much for catching that

Wow thanks alot for this amazing translation. I re-read the chapters and got a better perspective of what was going down!

Hoo I finally found this here, it won't show on google nor this site's search bar last time but now it does 😌 or was it because the marchen was spelt wrong? 🤔

They prevented him from saying she looked like the late empress.. It's good that it's all over now 😌

Thanks for the chapter 😊 obviously this site has a wonderful translation hoho

@Ellyma just google search "a stepmother's marchen novelupdates spoilers" and you'll get a spoiler thread for the novel

Now Nora's monologue makes sense: I thought it was something that happened during her previous life, but it's Nora planing his future 😅

I'm really glad that this nameless group is working on this: everything makes sense now 😅

Thank you so much, I'm glad I re read this story with your translation. Now it's all make sense. I finally understand the story. Thank you so much 💕

Supporter
Thank you for translating. The previous version was undoubtedly English, but the whole story was lost in translation

I guess Shuli's sincerity managed to get through even to that cold queen

Users who are viewing this thread