A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 52 - Guardian (11)

I looked at the original chapter way before reading the english translation. Thank you again for this chapter. I really looked forward for Shuli and Nora's interaction and i can say you did an amazing job

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much, really appreciate the amazing tl quality

Seriously, could someone confirm me that Nora and Shuli are meant to be together? Come on, they are perfect.

Oof Reicher boy nearly spilled the beans 😳

@ThrystaVindr Noona is what a boy calls a girl older than him. It means "older sister" but it can be used outside of the family to show that they share a close relationship/that they are friends.

Dex-chan lover
what was the reason he choose her as his wife again, I kinda forget can anyone tell me? is it to take care of his family?

Thank you so much for the neat translation in this chapter. With this, the Empress' abrupt dismissal makes much more sense, with the Count almost revealing an important secret regarding the previous Empress (and perhaps the relation between her and the late Marquess), which the Duke and Empress quickly caught on - if I remember, they were related? It seems to be less about the other nobles' power struggle (which the priest noted) and the church's subsequent rise (which are still an important factor and concern) and more about an unspoken scandal, which is seems it was. She ended up wrapping the trial very quickly, with the Crown Prince agreeing that it was a misunderstanding, which would also work in his interest regarding Shuli.

Nora's feelings of realisation were soooo sweet. I'm always reminded of him crying about being disregarded by his father the Duke, and feel sad when he thinks himself as an insignificant and unwanted person. I'm really glad he has someone like his mother and especially Shuli, who he feels happy devoting himself to. The panel with both of them grown up was really neat, and I hope he finds the support and happiness he deserves <3

@amc998 I've forgotten some of the earlier details, but at this point in the story there's a great implication that it was because of her resemblance to the previous Empress Ludovica. It's very possible that she was an important person to him or had some sort of relation to him, and there were a couple of dialogues that made it seem like it was a controversy. Perhaps the newest chapters 53 and 54 bring it up.

☺️☺️☺️☺️

I really want to know the whole background story of the late empress, this mystery is killing me!

This translation indeed clear things up. Thanks for doing this!! You guys are angels!

Users who are viewing this thread