A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53 - Guardian (12)

I had to admit that the Empress looks grand and pompous in her attire. It gives her a very regal air.

The Emperor's words seem to imply that he doesn't see Shuli as her own person but as the previous Empress Ludovica? Saying things like she left them and decided to live her own way... he probably meant her soul, but it still an odd thought. I'm really interested in knowing who she was and what relation she had with the Marquess.

Thank you for the amazing work!

Thank you for the recent translation! I can understand the conversation much better now!

ahhh thanks so much for the translation. finally i understand whats really going on...really appreciate it!

ahhh lol so there's no jim? hahaha I was so confused. thanks for translating this, it truly clears up many things. this trans is also easier to read!!!

NOOO JIMMM...This conspiracy to erase JIM is unacceptable! JIM IS THE TRUTH

can someone explain to me what was in the letter that johannes wrote to count reicher?

I was wondering about this chapter a lot. And also ended up thinking she still had to pay up even after dismissing the trial... Glad that's wrong XD

@kurim09 I think this group also translated that chapter too. Or if you mean you saw it but didn't understand because it was too formal/old fashioned or whatever reason then, basically he was explaining all of the bad rumors about them were untrue and they never slept together/ don't have a sexual or romantic relationship.

BLESS you for this much clearer and higher quality chapter translation! So much of my confusion is now resolved, which will help greatly in future chapters!

Particularly, confirming the Empress's dialogue with Shuli, and that "JIM" is "Johannes". 😅 Really, I need to give you major props on such a good translation. Thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
Really, I had more problems with this translation than with Haevn one, but thanks anyway.

omg so good translation. So many imp things cleared up. Thank you!!!

Edit: The dude before me has no idea what he is talking about

Users who are viewing this thread