A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - The First Family Trip (1)

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I hope your leader is okay. Disappearing out of nowhere in a year like this is worrying.

thank you for the update!!! i hope joker is fine and this matter is settled soon :-(( thank you for your hardwork!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dear, I really hope Joker is ok :( thanks for working on your projects still!

Group Leader
@cmxtt I beg your pardon, if you don't have anything positive to say or any constructive criticism to give, please refrain from posting such derogatory remarks. I'm not saying this because we feel offended, but because every scanlator regardless of group, works hard on these releases. Time and effort is put into these chapters, so please respect that instead of randomly saying "just drop it, we dont need you to release this lmao" Please imagine what it feels like to release a chapter after working so hard on it, only to find comments like these. Thank you so much and happy holidays ❤️

@cmxtt How pathetic can you be? They don't know where their leader went, they were betrayed by their old admin and after all that drama when they request you to just stop with the hatred and just give them constructive criticism you still act like an idiot. Look at your comment from their perspective before posting a comment

@serendipityave thank you for all your hardwork despite the circumstances i look forward to your updates

Users who are viewing this thread