A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - The First Family Trip (2)

So the father was inflicted a scar by his parents when he was a child and only now he realized he and his wife inflicted a scar on Nora's mental health because of their parenting? I feel like there was just so much set up and although, I'm glad it seems Nora's home life will change soon, he continued to refuse to see what he was doing to his son properly that I'm a little bit angry that it took this long.

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011
Nora is resentful because his parents give more love and attention to the prince rather then him.
All his life its always been about the prince for his parents.
It doesn't help that the prince is an asshole who takes what he wants whenever he wants.

There’s three different groups working on this series now. I’m sure we all appreciate the effort, but can you guys PLEASE collaborate? Chapters could get done faster and there would be consistency with the translations. It just seems counterproductive for three different groups to spend time translating the same chapters separately.

Thanks for the upload. That narration font is a really odd choice though (for me at least).

I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship grow as a sort of sister-guardian.

Thanks for the chapter. Idk why people don't appreciate the work other groups do and just start randomly with a chapter and say that "Here we did a chapter cuz the other group was too slow or something". I mean if you seriously are going to do something atleast first look at the effort the other group has done translating that series from the start. You just come in here give a chapter and then what you'll vanish one day but the group that has been doing this from the start will drop this series cuz they'll have fewer views. I am truly thankful to Haevn Scans for doing this series. Please don't drop it even if your views go down. I'll still read your version any day. And if someone hates my comment please don't bother replying cuz this is my view and I don't care what you think.

Group Leader
I only read your version, as it's the most consistent in terms of quality :)
(and by that I mean that it's consistently good. obviously.)

@Raydnt I must have missed something major - why do they associate with the Prince to that degree? Are they his godparents or some close relation?
EDIT: also, thanks for your response!

Supporter
honestly, if the manga just ended here, i'd accept it and be happy.

Awww the kids love Shuli so much it is so endearing 😍 Jeremy's relationship with Shuli has grown so much as well, they are more like brother and sister than mother and son.

Thank you for the Chapter your quality is the best 😘

Regarding the Empress in previous chapter there a few flashback here and there shown the (kids fathe - nora dad - the king) with the Empresa and the kids mom and nora mom All 3 loved her in their youth but the king was the one who married her .... it least the kids dad loved all of them but nora dad is (¬_¬)ノ

Nora is so hubby material lol he is literally an angel sent by God

Thank you Haevn Scans!!! 💕 We appreciate the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread